Your second year of life has been incredible to witness. Rather than a year of milestones, it’s been a year of firsts. I’ve been able to take a step back and watch you take on life, form an opinion and see your imagination grow. Our bond has begun to bloom into a friendship. Every night my prayer is of complete gratitude for every moment we share and every memory we make together and humbly asking for many MANY more years of them.
- I’m so glad you happened to me.
- You are my favorite work of art. God is a masterful artist and you are His masterpiece.
- “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.”
- Each day brings many moments that make me utterly grateful to have daughters.
- Kara Rose, every night you stand on your stool and I brush your beautiful long hair is an intimate moment for me…
- Every ‘Manicure Monday’ when you excitedly run to my nail polish drawer and pick out just the right color for me to paint your tiny toenails – I cherish these moments that can only happen bc I have daughters.
- I hope you always look at yourself the way you do now, grinning from ear to ear the moment you see your reflection, knowing that’s the reflection of the perfect miracle you are.
- “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full and well.” Pslam 139:14
- I hope you always find joy in the little things like you do now.
- Zoe Drew, the way you look up at the moon in amazement, think you see Tinkerbell in the stars and don’t pass by a flower without noticing, takes my breath away. Thank you for reminding me to revel in God’s creation.
- I love witnessing you so confidently being you and not trying to be like your sister or anything other than who you are.
- You are so incredibly blessed to have a twin sister who can walk through life right by your side!
- “Two are better than one… if either of them falls down, one can help the other up” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day… What can make me feel this way? My girls!
A little look at a few of the firsts you experienced this year:
You love having your picture taken and taking pictures of others, always telling everyone, ‘Say cheese!’
I love you bigger than the whole world!
~ Your Mommy